The Army’s request for research, development, and acquisition continues to support ground combat vehicle fleet modernization, while deferring new investment in future fighting vehicles. Here are the FY17 budget request and initiatives.If you would like a copy emailed to you, email email@example.com.
Three program managers, Colonel James Shirmer, Michael Milner and Glen Dean. And an overview of their upcoming program requirements for the AFV, AMPV and SBCT. If you would like a copy emailed to you, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a peek at who you can expect to network with on-site based on our Current Attendee Snapshot. Contact us today and find out more on exclusive sponsorship opportunities available to network with our high-level audience at this year’s event!
Alternatively, feel free to send your request to Terence.Wu@idga.org to receive your copy via email.
In preparation for the Future Ground 2018, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Emerging Requirements And Concepts For Our Next Generation Combat Vehicle
- Strategies For Resourcing Modernization And Next Generation Combat Vehicles
- Identifying Future Capabilities Of Robotic And Autonomous Systems (RAS) To Increase Situational Awareness And Force Protection
- Review Of The Composite Rubber Track (CRT) Technology for Armoured Fighting Vehicles
- Addressing The Challenges Of Combat Vehicles Operating In A CBRNE Environment
- A Review Of Operational Environment 2035 & Intelligence Consideration
- Identifying Future Requirements For NGCV That Will Give The Us Military Combat Operation Overmatch
- Taking A New Approach To Solving Mobility & Protection Challenges Of Combat Vehicles In The Battlefield
- Russian Unmanned Military Systems: Developments And Implications For The Us Warfighter